Effective Date: May 25, 2018
CHINSAY (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the EU data protection regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the data controller is CHINSAY AB of Blasieholmsgatan 5, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Name, contact information, company information, service preferences, and other information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites which include our Chinsay Recap Manager, Intelligent Contract Platform and our corporate website (our sites).
- Name, contact information and information that your administrator, or we on their behalf, registers or updates you as a user of our service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you require support or report a problem with our sites in order to facilitate the resolution of the issue.
- We also collect information if we ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sites.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and user support.
How we process your information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, services and support that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To manage your account online.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To evaluate how to improve our services and site.
When we use your data for the purposes described above under point 1 – 5 we will process your data in order to fulfil our obligations to you whether there are contractual obligations or due to your request. The purposes described under point 6 – 7 are processed for our legitimate interest to enhance your experience of using our services and site and to otherwise improve our services. We may also process your information if it is required by law, for instance if we have to store any information according to applicable national accounting legislation.
CHINSAY will process your information only for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes described above or to fulfil any legal requirements. Once your information is no longer needed it will be deleted in accordance with legal requirements.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which include any future subsidiaries, an ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. External third party service providers, such as IT service providers and support and hosting service providers, which assist us in our business activities, may gain access to your personal data when they perform their services. We will always make sure that such external third party service providers only process your personal data on our behalf and not for any other purpose and that such processing is carried out in a secure and safe manner.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CHINSAY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Third party sites
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you. If you discover any inaccuracies in regard to your information that we processes, you may request rectification of such data. If you find that the information that we process is inaccurate or if the processing is no longer necessary, you also have the right to request that we erase your information.
You have the right to object to processing of information if the processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to processing of information we must cease the processing activity unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue the processing.
You have the right to request restriction of our processing of your information if:
- you question the accuracy of the information;
- the processing is unlawful and you want to request limitation of processing of your information rather than have the information erased;
- the information is no longer necessary for the purposes which they have been processed for, but you need them for establishing, the exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing based on legitimate interest.
Restriction of processing of information means that the information is continuously stored but not further processed by us without your consent.
You have the right to request to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, when the information was provided by you for the purpose of fulfilling our agreement with you or when you have given your consent. You may also request to have such information transferred to another data controller.
If you wish to exercise one or more of your rights in accordance with the above you may contact us on the contact details provided below.
If you are unsatisfied with our processing of your information you always have the right to file your complaint with applicable data protection authority. CHINSAY is established in Sweden which means that the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. “Datainspektionen”) is the lead supervisory authority for us.